1. Open your Outlook 2013 Client.
2. In the upper left corner, click on the File tab.
3. Under the Info section, select the Cleanup Tools drop-down menu and click Archive.
4. When the Archive Window appears, confirm the option "Archive this folder and all subfolders" is selected. Within the folder list, highlight the top most folder. This will instruct Outlook to archive all folders and subfolders within the exchange mailbox. Lastly, you will need to specify a date and file location of your archive. The date chosen will tell Outlook to archive items older then the date specified and the location of the save file is where the personal Outlook Data file (.PST) will be stored.
5. Click OK to finish the Archive.