WebTitan allows you to monitor, control, and protect your organization and users from online threats.
This article will show you step by step on how to install WebTitan's On The Go (OTG) client on an end user's machine. The OTG client is designed for laptop computers that may use a variety of different connection types, such as an office or store Wi-Fi, a cellular hotspot, a hotel broadband service, or any other method of accessing the Internet.
- Click here to download the Windows OTG install file (setup.msi). You will want to save this file in a location on your computer that is easy to access.
- Ensure you are logged into the computer with Administrator privileges.
- Open the Command Prompt. The Command prompt can typically be opened with the following steps:
- Right-click on the Windows Start Menu button.
- Click Run.
- Enter cmd in the Run dialog box.
- Click OK.
- In the Command Prompt, navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded file from Step 1. For most computers this will be the C:\Users\username\Downloads folder, where username is the identity you use to to log into the computer.
- Enter the following into the Command Prompt. Replace the "firstname.lastname@example.org" text with your email address and the "mypassword" text with your email password. Press the Enter key to run the script.
setup.msi /quiet /qb WTC_SERVER_URL=https://cloudplusservice.webtitancloud.com:8443 DNS_RESOLVER=188.8.131.52 CUSTOMER_EMAILemail@example.com CUSTOMER_PASSWORD=mypassword
- When the script has run, OTG will produce output in the terminal window. If the configuration is successful,
WebTitan Cloud OTG has been configured will display. An error message will be displayed if there is a problem with the parameters.
- The OTG client has now been installed, and all traffic will pass through the WebTitan DNS filter.