Windows 10 desktop operating system offering enhanced security, advanced threat protection, management, and deployment features. Both A3 and A5 versions upgrade from Windows 10 Professional, for those businesses which have greater security and management needs. The primary improvement E5 possesses over E3 is Advanced Threat Protection, but other key upgrades can be found below:
- Control how support accesses your mailbox with Customer Lockbox
- Protect against sophisticated threats like phishing and zero-day malware with the ability to investigate and remediate attacks post-breach
- Advanced personal and organizational analytics with MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro
- Enhanced visibility and control of your Office 365 environment
- Create meetings with a dial-in number that attendees can join by telephone with Audio Conferencing
- Make, receive, and transfer calls across a wide range of devices with an option to add Calling Plan.
- Maximum number of users: unlimited
For the main differences between Windows 10 Professional, and Windows 10 A3/A5, please visit the following URL: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/Compare
Download Windows 10 Enterprise Here
Non-Profit Plans for Enterprise
Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit as a donation or upgrade to advanced features at a significant discount. To qualify for any of the Enterprise or Office 365 Nonprofit plans, you must hold recognized charitable status in your country and sign Microsoft’s non-discrimination policy. Microsoft reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time and to suspend the service for ineligible organizations.
To find out if your organization is eligible, please click on Eligibility
Organizations must be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).
Public libraries may qualify as an eligible nonprofit organization without charitable status only for on-premises software donations and only where such software is made accessible to the general public. Please visit the Microsoft Volume Licensing website for more information about licensing programs for public library operations.
For a full regional support of Microsoft's non-profit guidelines please visit the Full Non-Profit and Donations Guidelines page.
Government Plans for Enterprise
For a more in depth understanding of the Government offerings associated with Microsoft 365 Enterprise level Plans, First Line plans, and overall view of the GCC features available to your organization please review the following document: