Audio-Conferencing lets users and third-party attendees call in to meetings from their phones. The Audio-Conferencing is included with Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E5 licenses, and is available as an add-on for all other Office 365 products that include Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. The license is only required for the meeting organizer. Non-licensed attendees - including those outside of the organization - can attend an Audio-Conference meeting, up to 250 attendees.
Creating an Audio-Conference Meeting in Outlook
- Navigate to the Calendar and click on the New Meeting button.
- In the New Meeting window, click on the Skype Meeting button.
- Outlook will automatically populate the Skype Meeting details in the Meeting invitation body. The Dial-in number will be automatically selected based on the organization's address information. Attendees will have the option to find a local number if they are from a different region or country.
- Meeting restrictions and other options can be set by clicking on the Meeting Options button.
- Add the meeting Attendees, Subject, Schedule details, and any additional text in the invitation body. When the invitation is ready, click the Send button.
Creating an Audio-Conference Meeting in OWA
- Navigate to the Calendar and click the New button.
- In the New Item window, click the Add Skype meeting button.
- OWA will add Online meeting to the locations field.
- Add the meeting Detail, Attendees, Schedule details, and any additional text in the invitation body. When the invitation is ready, click the Send button.
- Attendees will receive the invitation with all of the Skype Meeting information automatically appended.