This article will illustrate how to change the mailbox quota of a mailbox using Exchange Services. Here are a few things you should know before continuing.
**Please Note: Depending on the access type of that mailbox, quota additions WILL be billable to your account. Once the changes are submitted, it will take up to two hours for the mailbox to increase or decrease its quota.
1. Log in to the Administrative Control Panel at https://cp.securembox.com.
2. Once logged in, navigate to My Users and click on Users List.
3. From the User List, choose the mailbox you need to assign another user access rights to and click on Edit User.
4. Under the Microsoft Exchange service tab, select Access Settings. Here you will see the Mailbox Size drop-down. You will have options to manually increase the available mailbox quota limit to either 1,5, 10, 15, 25, 75, or 100GBs. Once you have selected the desired quota.
5. Select Save Changes when complete.