The following article will assist the user in adding an e-mail signature using the new Outlook Web App for Exchange 2013.
1. Log into the Outlook Web App at https://na02.msexchangeoutlook.com/
2. In the upper right hand corner, click the Options icon.
3. Once the menu appears, select Options.
4. Along the left side, click Settings.
5. The Mail setting is the default tab. Here is where you can start constructing your e-mail signature. The e-mail signature is in the standard What You See Is What You Get Format (WYSIWYG).
6. Once you have completed the creation of your signature, select the small box entitled"Automatically include my signature on messages I send". This will place your signature on every messages sent form your OWA.
7. Click the Save button.