The following article will instruct you in how you can enable your Out of Office replies using Outlook 2011 for Macintosh.
1. Launch Outlook 2011 for Macintosh.
2. Within the Top Navigation Bar, Locate and Select Tools then Out of Office.
3. To enable the Out of Office Assistant, you must select " Send Out of Office Messages".
4. Under "Reply to messages with:" type in the message you wish everyone within your network to see.
5. Under More Options, Select the time you will be Out of Office by Start and End dates you will be unavailable.
6. To reply to messages received from out of network contacts, select "Send replies outside my company to". Then type in the message you wish these contacts to see.
Please note: AutoDiscover must be enabled for Out of Office Replies to function correctly. For information regarding the enabling of AutoDiscover, please visit our AutoDiscover Solutions section for further information.