The following article details how to edit company information and contacts in the Commerce Platform. You must be assigned Customer or Reseller Administrator permissions in order to follow the steps in this article.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click Company Details.
- Click the Edit button.
The following sections can be managed in the Company Details page:
- Account Name: This is typically the name of the company. Editing this field for an account will change how they appear in the Accounts list.
- Account Support Email: The general account support email address.
- Phone Number: This is the company’s business phone number.
- Reference ID/Sales Manager: These are optional fields
- Support URL: This is the company's support website.
- Street Address/City/State/Zip/Country: These fields correspond to the company’s physical address. Please ensure these fields are filled out correctly, as certain services are location-dependent and will validate this information.
- Primary Domain: This is the company’s primary domain name and cannot be edited.
- Website URL: This is the company's website.
- Additional Domains: This is where additional domains owned by the company can be added.
This is where the Primary, Billing, and Technical contacts for the company are set. This information may be used by the parent account to contact the company or as reference in case authorization is required for changes to the account.
Please Note: The Primary and Billing Contacts must be users listed within the account. The Technical Contact can be set to a user outside of the account by simply entering the desired recipient's email in the Technical Contact Email field.
This is where the branding color and company logo can be set. The company branding will show when any user in the company logs into the platform, and will be shown by default for any child accounts.