The following article details how to create a user in your V3 Control Panel. You must be assigned Reseller Administrator permissions in order to follow the steps in this article.
1. Log in to your Control Panel using any Internet browser at https://platform.cloudplusservice.com.
2. In the left-hand navigation pane, select Offers & Pricing.
1. In the Offers & Pricing menu, select Create New Schedule. A summary of the available fields is below.
- Schedule Name: The name that will appear in your Offers & Pricing menu.
- Use Prices From: Specify a price schedule to inherit initial pricing from. This will take effect only at the time the schedule is created, and any future changes will need to be made individually.
- Applicable To: Specify direct customers and resellers that will use pricing from this Price Schedule.
- Send my resellers a “price change” alert: If selected, the system will send an automatic price change alert to your affected resellers selected via the “Applicable To” field. Direct customers will not be notified of the price change. Price Schedule changes are sent as a .csv file to the Company Email specified in a reseller's Account page.
- Description: An optional description for your reference.
2. When you are ready, select Save Price Schedule.
1. In the Offers & Pricing menu, select the gear icon next to a Price Schedule you wish to edit, and select Edit Price Schedule.
2. To edit pricing for ALL products, navigate to Current Price Schedule Markup Rules. Markup rules will be applied to the entire price schedule. Vendor-specific and service-specific markups can be applied at the vendor or service detail level. You will see options to configure a Reseller Margin and a Customer Margin.
The options available in the Amount column are:
- Default: The default markup.
- Fixed: A fixed markup from the value shown in your Cost column for any given product.
- Absolute: Set an absolute price, such as $20.00.
- MSRP: Only selectable in the Customer Margin column and sets pricing to MSRP for any given product.
3. To edit pricing for a specific vendor band, simply click on the vendor band itself and the Reseller Margin and Customer Margin columns will become editable.
Each product within a vendor band can be customized with the above options. Additionally, products and vendors can be enabled and disabled with the switch in the Availability column:
2. Navigate to the General Settings tab. In the Applicable To field, search for the customer or reseller you wish to assign this Price Schedule to. Note that both the reseller and customer account pictured below are currently assigned to the Default Price Schedule.
3. Check the boxes next to the desired account(s). You will see your selections appear in the Applicable To field.
4. Select Save Changes. Optionally, select Send my resellers a “price change” alert. If selected, the system will send an automatic price change alert to your affected resellers selected via the “Applicable To” field. Direct customers will not be notified of the price change. Price Schedule changes are sent as a .csv to the Company Email specified in a reseller's Company Details.
2. Select Reset Pricing for All Services.
3. You may optionally send your resellers a “price change” alert. When you are ready, select Reset ALL Pricing. This action is irreversible and your current pricing for all vendor bands will be reset.