1. While logged into your Control Panel, select the User List Under My Users.
2. Select the desired user from the list and Click on the small Gear and Choose 'Edit User Details'.
3. Under the Services tab, you will see another small Gear Icon, Click it and Choose Configure Services.
4. Under the License Assignment Tab, choose the desired Microsoft 365 license. For a break down of the most common licenses available to you please visit our "Microsoft 365 License Break Down page".
5. Click Process when complete.
Please Note that it can take anytime between 5 minutes to 2 hours for the provisioning process to be complete by Microsoft. Most license assignments are typically completed within 15 minutes.