The iPhone and iPad uses Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, to push your Mail, Contacts, and Calendar data to your iPhone.
*Note - Setting up these instructions will over ride any Contacts or Calendars already on the device. Please back those up prior to following these steps as they are not recoverable.
1. You will need to navigate to the Apple store to retrieve the Outlook app for download.
2. To begin the configuration process, either Tap 'Get Started' or tap the 'Menu' icon located in the upper left on your device's screen.
3. Once the application has been installed, navigate to Settings, Add Account then Add Email Account.
4. Fill in the available fields with your Exchange mailbox information then select Add Account. If you require the POP3 or IMAP configuration settings, please navigate to the following article.
Exchange 2013 IMAP Settings For iPhone/iPad
5. To complete the setup process, accept the Outlook synchronization parameters by selecting Yes to continue.