SmarterMail's notes feature provides users with the electronic equivalent of paper sticky notes. Use notes to jot down questions, ideas, reminders or anything else you would write on note paper. This feature is especially convenient when used to save bits of information you may need later, such as directions or text you want to reuse in other items or documents.
1. Log into your SmarterMail web portal at https://smart.securembox.com
2. To create a new note, click New + Note from the icon bar. This will open a new window that you will use to compose your new note.
3. When you add a new task in SmarterMail, you can save as much or as few details about the note as you like.
In general, task details are divided into two sections:
- Details - Type the text of the note and specify the color of the note. Note colors are a great way to keep notes of specific type neatly organized. As a side note, the colors available match the colors of traditional paper sticky notes. In addition, there is a complete text editor available when creating new notes, so adding in images, screenshots, links to Web pages, highlighting text and more are available so that users can create truly dynamic and inspiring notes.Note: The color and text of the note are the only required fields to save a note.
- Categories - A category provides a way to organize your notes into manageable groups. To add a category, simply click the Master Categories button and type the new category name. Note: Be sure to separate categories with a comma.