The following article will assist the user in enabling or disabling either NotifySync or the BES Blackberry services within the Administrative Control Panel. Please note that only an Administrator to the Control Panel is able to make these changes.
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com using the Administrative credentials.
2. Under the My Users section, select Users List.
3. Select the mailbox for which you wish to enable or disable services.
4. Click Edit User.
5. Select the Microsoft Exchange tab.
6. Select the Mobile Services tab.
7. In the Mobile Services section, disable the service by changing the radio dial.
8. Select Save Changes when finished.