Modified on: Mon, 2 May, 2016 at 9:36 AM
1. In your Windows Control Panel, open the Mail app (may be located under the User Accounts category).
2. Click Show Profiles.
3. Click the Add button.
4. Enter the name for your new profile. This can be set to anything.
5. An Add Account Window will appear.
6. Complete the required information within the E-mail Account section and select Next.
7. The window will change to Configuring account. (e.g. Outlook is completing the setup for your account. This may take several minutes.) Outlook is looking for the Autodiscover CName record.
Note: If you are unable to connect ensure that the mailbox is indeed Full Access (within the Administrative Control Panel my.securembox.com) and that the Autodiscover CName is in place.
8. Once the Outlook client has connected with the Exchange servers a pop-up will appear asking you to allow the connection. (Allow this website to configure [firstname.lastname@example.org] server settings?) Select Allow.
9. You may be prompted to re-enter your mailbox credentials. Enter your full email address for the username and your password, and click the OK button.
10. Add Account window will change to Searching for your mail settings...
- Establishing network connection
- Searching for [email@example.com]
- Logging on to the mail server.
11. Click the Finish button.
12. If the Always use this profile option is enabled, select the new profile you just created.
13. Click OK.
14. You are now ready to launch Outlook and connect to your mailbox