This article provides instruction on how to connect your Outlook 2013 client to our Microsoft Exchange 2010 servers.
1. Open Outlook 2013.
2. Click the File tab (located in the upper left hand corner of the page) > Info > Choose Account Settings.
3. Within the Account Settings drop down menu > check the radio button Manual setup or additional server types and then select Next.
4. Choose POP or IMAP and then select Next.
5. Under Add Account, Fill out the following:
Your Name: First, Last
E-mail Address: full email address
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: na01.msexchangeoutlook.com
Outgoing mail server: na01.msexchangeoutlook.com
User Name: full email address
Password: your password
Check the box for Remember password. Upon completion select More Settings.
6. Under E-mail Settings, select the Outgoing Server tab and check the box that says "My outgoing server requires authentication" > click OK.
7. Select Next > to test the Account Settings
8. Deselect the box under Test Account Settings. Select Next.
9. Congratulations! You have successfully set up a POP3 account. Choose Finish.
Exchange 2010 Note: We have closed the SMTP port 25 due to mass spam issues. You will need to contact support directly for alternative SMTP ports.