This article provides instruction on how to connect your Outlook 2013 client to our Microsoft Exchange 2010 servers.
1. Open Outlook 2013.
2. Click the File tab (located in the upper left hand corner of the page) > Choose Account Settings.
3. Within the Account Settings drop down menu > check the radio button Manual setup or additional server types and then select Next.
4. Choose POP or IMAP and then select Next.
5. Under Add Account, Fill out the following:
Your Name: First, Last
E-mail Address: full email address
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming mail server: na01.msexchangeoutlook.com
Outgoing mail server: na01.msexchangeoutlook.com
User Name: full email address
Password: your password
Check the box for Remember password. Upon completion select More Settings...
6. Under E-mail Settings, select the Outgoing Server tab and check the box that says "My outgoing server requires authentication" > click OK.
7. Select Next > to test the Account Settings. Select Closed when completed.
8. Edit Mail to keep offline: (This is set to ALL by default. You will need to edit this section to your preference).
9. Congratulations! You have successfully set up an IMAP account. Choose Finish.