1. Open Outlook 2013.
2. Click the File tab (located in the upper left hand corner of the page) > Choose Account Settings.
3. Within the Account Settings drop down menu > select Account Settings (Add and remove accounts or change existing connection settings)
4. Under the E-Mail tab, choose New.
5. An Add Account Window will appear.
6. Complete the required information within the E-mail Account section and select Next.
7. The window will change to Configuring account. (e.g. Outlook is completing the setup for your account. This may take several minutes.) Outlook is looking for the Autodiscover CName record.
Note: If you are unable to connect ensure that the mailbox is indeed Full Access (within the Administrative Control Panel my.securembox.com) and that the Autodiscover CNAME is in place.
8. Once the Outlook client has connected with the Exchange servers a pop-up will appear asking you to allow the connection. (Allow this website to configure [email@example.com] server settings?) Select Allow.
9. Add Account window will change to Searching for your mail settings...
- Establishing network connection
- Searching for [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Logging on to the mail server
Congratulations! Your email account was successfully configured and is ready to use.
10. You now have the option to choose Add Another Account or Finish.