If a Public Folder is no longer needed, you can delete it directly from your Control Panel interface.
Please note that a Public Folder deletion is permanent and a deleted Public Folder cannot be recovered. All data, including sub-folders, contained in that Public Folder will be permanently lost once it is deleted.
1. Log into your Control Panel.
2. Click on Microsoft Exchange in the left panel.
3. Click on Public Folder.
4. Select the Public Folder you would like to delete.
5. Click the Action button.
6. Place a check in the "I Agree" box.
7. Click the Delete Folder button.