The new BlackBerry OS 10 now includes support for ActiveSync connections. This article will provide instructions on configuring your BlackBerry device to connect to your Full Access mailbox via ActiveSync.
1) From the BlackBerry home screen, open Settings.
2) Select Accounts.
3) Select Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
4) Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5) Enter the following information:
Username: Your email address
Password: Your email password
Server Address: na01.msexchangeoutlook.com
Use SSL: On
Use VPN: Off
Note: The Domain field should be left blank. The Push setting can be turned On or Off depending on your preferences.
6) Tap Next.
7) Select the items to sync, and tap Done.