Follow the steps below to move or copy messages to another folder within Outlook Web App:
1. Log on to Outlook Web App.
2. Double-click on the message you want to move or copy.
3. Click on the Move to Folder icon at the top of the window.
4. Click Move To Folder or Copy To Folder. This will open another window that displays a list of folders in your inbox.
5. Select the folder into which you wish to move or copy the message. For a sub-folder, click the + (plus) sign next to the higher folder shown, and the sub-folders will appear.
6. Click either Move or Copy. You can then close the message window.
Note: When using the light version, you can move, but not copy, messages to a different folder.