Follow the steps below to create, rename, move or delete a folder:
Creating a New Folder
1. Once you have decided in which folder you want to create the new folder, right-click that folder.
2. From the menu that appears, choose Create New Folder.
3. Type a name for the folder in the box, then press Enter.
Renaming a Folder
1. Right-click the folder you want to rename, choose Rename.
2. Type the new name of the folder in the box, then press Enter.
Moving a Folder
1. Right-click the folder you want to move, choose Move Folder.
2. In the Move or Copy folder window, click where you want to move the folder.
3. Click Move.
Delete a Folder
1. As OWA will not prompt you to confirm the deletion once you click delete, you should first make sure that all the messages in the folder are ready for deletion.
2. Right-click the folder you want to delete, then press Delete.