The following article contains instructions on how to enable Blackberry mobile services for a Full Access Exchange user.
**(Blackberry 10 or Z10 Device users DO NOT need to enable this service. The new Blackberry 10 uses Microsoft's native Active-sync protocol.)
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com.
2. Under My Current Services, select Microsoft Exchange.
3. From the Service Management column, Click on Mailboxes.
4. From the Mailbox List, select the mailbox you wish to edit then click the Edit Mailbox link form the top of the column.
5. Under the Mobile Access Section, enable the service. Blackberry service will allow the user to Enterprise Activate Blackberry smartphones to their Exchange account.
6. Select Submit Changes when finished.