Forwards can be created and managed per the following steps:
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com using the administrative credentials.
2. Under My Users, select User List / Editor.
3. Select the user you wish to forward, and select "Edit User".
4. Select Microsoft Exchange tab.
5. Select "Forwarding Management" on the left.
5. To enable mailbox forwarding, choose the mailbox or contact from the drop down menu. Once selected choose whether or not a copy of all inbound mail will remain in the mailbox or if this mailbox will be hidden from the Global Address List.
6. Click "Save Changes" when finished.
Please note: There are global forwarding rules for all mailboxes in a domain. Forwarding for each mailbox must be managed individually.