Change a User's Password as an Administrator
1. To change your password, first Log into the your administrative Control Panel, http://cp.securembox.com with administrative credentials.
2. Under 'My Users', select 'Users' List'.
3. Highlight the user whose password that you wish to change, then click 'Edit User'
4. On the right side of the panel, select 'Change Password'.
5. Enter your desired password. The password must be at least 6 characters in length and the following characters are not permitted ",;:'\/!@$&* .
6. Once you have verified your password, Click 'Change password'.
If you have forgotten your administrative password and unable to login as the firstname.lastname@example.org credentials, please submit the account information listed below to email@example.com.
- Account ID and Billing address
- Two most recent invoices numbers and amounts.
Change Password Using the Outlook Web App
1. Log into the OWA portal at http://na02.msexchangeoutlook.com.
2. Click the 'Settings' icon in the top right corner.
3. In the drop down menu provided, select 'Change Password'.
4. To change your password, you will need to enter the current password into the field provided. Additionally, you will need to enter the desired password twice in the fields provided.
5. Click 'Save'.