If you would like to change your password or you are unable to remember your original password for your email address you can change it or have others on your team change it any time. Please follow the instructions as listed below:
(This option is for Administrators)
1. Log into the Control Panel, http://my.securembox.com with administrative credentials.
2. Under 'My Users', select 'Users' List'.
3. Highlight the user whose password that you wish to change, then click 'Edit User'
4. On the right side of the panel, select 'Change Password'.
5. Enter the desired password. You will be asked to enter the new password twice for confirmation.
Please note: The password must be at least 6 characters. The following characters are not allowed ",;:'\/!@$&*
6. Click 'Change password'.
1. Log into the Control Panel at http://my.securembox.com using your mailbox credentials.
2. Enter your email address and password as if you were logging into OWA (Outlook Web Access).
3. Under 'My Account', select 'Edit Password'.
4. Enter the desired password into the fields that are provided. Please note that you will have to enter the password in twice for verification purposes.
5. Click 'Save Changes'.
1. Log into OWA (Outlook Web Access) http://mail.securembox.com
2. Click the Option button (located on the upper right hand side of the screen).
3. In the menu (located on the left hand side of the screen) click, Change Password.
1. Log into the OWA portal at https://mail.secureowaonline.com.
2. Select 'Options', then 'Change Your Password'.
3. Enter the desired password.
4. Click 'Save'.
1. Log into the OWA portal at http://na02.msexchangeoutlook.com.
2. Click the 'Settings' icon in the top right corner.
3. In the drop down menu provided, select 'Change Password'.
4. To change your password, you will need to enter the current password into the field provided. Additionally, you will need to enter the desired password twice in the fields provided.
5. Click 'Save'.
Please note: If you would like to change your administrative password, please follow the directions on the link provided below: