This article will describe the various preferences you can select for your Calendar in the Zimbra Web Client.
1. Using a web browser, navigate to https://mail.zimbraservice.com and log into the desired mailbox.
2. Select the Preferences tap.
3. From within the Preferences panel, choose Calendar.
- Default View: When you open your calendar your default view will automatically be shown.
- Start week on: What ever you pick here will be shown as the beginning of your week in the calendar.
- Always show mini calendar: The mini calendar will always show up in the lower left hand corner of the ZWC if this is checked.
- Show Reminders: When a appointment is approaching a reminder will pop up in the ZWC. This dictates when/if a reminder is shown.
- Play a sound: A sound will go off when the reminder goes off if this is checked.
- Flash the browser title: The title of the browser flashes when a reminder is shown.
- Use the Quick Add dialog when creating new appointments: If this is checked, you are able to right click on your calendar and make quick changes or additions. For instance, if you choose New Appointment you are able to quickly add an appointments to your calendar.
- Free / Busy: From here you can elect to have all users to have the ability to see your free / busy information or take a more granular approach and select who can see it.
- Invites: From here you can elect to have all users to have the ability to invite you to meetings or take a more granular approach and select who can can invite you.