How to create a unique site in SharePoint. This is a great way to separate departments.
1. Log into your SharePoint site with the administrative credentials
2. In the upper right hand corner select Site Actions and select Create.
3. Under Web Pages select Sites and Workplaces
4. Fill out the form accordingly and select Blank Site
5. Select Use unique permissions.
6. Select Create
7. Select Use an Existing Group and select your preferred group.
8. Make any other desired changes and select OK.
Demo Unique Site