1) From the home screen > select Applications tab (located on the bottom center of the home screen).
2) Select Email.
3) From the Set up email screen > enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password.
4) Select Next > Select Exchange account.
5) From the Exchange server settings screen > enter the following information:
Username: email@example.com Username is the Full email address
Domain/Username: NOTE: the domain is to be left blank. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: (your password)
Exchange Server: na01.msexchangeoutlook.com
Use secure connection (SSL): Checked
Accept all SSL certificates (if present): Checked
6) Select Next > Select Email Checking frequency drop-down > select your desired frequency.
7) Select Amount to synchronize drop-down > select your desired amount.
8) Select the desired account options > select Next.
9) Enter your account name (description) and outgoing message (display name).
10) Select Done.