How to provide other users with Full Control of the SharePoint site.
1. Log into your SharePoint site with the administrative credentials.
2. In the upper right hand corner click on Site Actions, select Site Settings.
3. Under Users and Permissions click on People and Groups.
4. Under New click Add user.
5. Type the users email address you wish to grant administrative privileges for in Users/Groups. If you do not have a admin group created, you can directly give this user admin privileges by selecting the give user permissions directly radio button and selecting Full Control - Has full control. When finished, select OK.