The following article will assist users in setting up an IMAP account using Exchange 2013.
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add Mail Account
6. In these settings type in the user’s name, full email address, password, and a description for the account, then tap Next.
7. In the INCOMING MAIL SERVER and OUTGOING MAIL SERVER sections, enter in the following configuration:
· Host Name: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com
· User Name: The user’s full email address
· Password: The user’s account password
8. Tap Next.
The IMAP account is now ready to use.