When using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 , you can add files to a page. A file can be uploaded to the site library or location. Any configured SharePoint users can open the file directly on the page where you added the file.
How to upload a file to a page:
1. From a newly created page, click the Page tab within the Ribbon, and select the Edit command.
2. Click on the page where you want to upload for file. Then click the Insert tab, and chooseUpload File.
3. In the Upload Document window, either type the name of the file you want to upload, or clickBrowse to browse to the file's location.
4. Once you have selected your file, click the Upload to drop down box and select the location where you want to store the file, and then click OK.
5. When the Content Organizer appears, enter the desired name an title, and then click Submit. A link to the file will display on the page.
How to remove a file from a page:
1. From the page containing the file you want to delete, select the Page tab, and choose Edit.
2. Choose the file you want to delete. Under Link Tools, click Format.
3. Within the Format tab, select Remove Link, then choose the file you wish to Delete.