SharePoint 2010 provides you with four different permission presets: Design, Contribute, Read and view Only. However, if you require a different unique permission level, please review the following article.
- Name and Description
1. Open your SharePoint Foundations 2010 site.
2. In the upper left hand corner, Select the Site Actions drop down menu and choose Sire Settings.
3. Under Users and Permissions, Select Site Permissions.
4. Under the Permission Tools, Select Permission Levels. This is located in the Ribbon.
5. Within the Permissions Levels, Select Add a Permission Level.
6. When creating the new Permission Level, you will need to complete the following.
7. Select Create to complete your Customer Permission Level.