After you have created a knowledge base article, it is saved as a draft. When you submit the article, it is moved to the Unapproved article view so it can be reviewed by a customer service manager and either rejected or approved into the searchable knowledge base. A knowledge base article cannot be searched by other users until it is published.
1. In CRM, in the Service area, click Articles.
2. Select the Unapproved Articles view from the view selector, and select the knowledge base article without opening it.
3. On the Articles tab of the ribbon, in the Actions group, click the Approve button.
4. In the dialog box, click OK.
5. Change the view back to the Published Articles view and verify the article is displayed there.