This article illustrates how to create a Knowledge Base within CRM 2011
1. Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
2. In the navigation pane, select Services, then select Articles (in the left pane)
3. On the Articles Tab, in the Records group, click NEW. The Select A Template dialog box appears.
4. Select the template you would like to use, click OK.
5. Type in your title in the Title Field. In the Subject field, select your subject.
6. In the keywords box, type the keywords that are relevant to this specific article and separate the keywords with commas.
7. Click Save, then Submit.