Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows you to easily create new opportunities directly from the members grid of a marketing list that has account or contact members.
1. In CRM, in the Marketing area, click Marketing Lists.
2. Double-click the marketing list you created.
3. In the entity navigation pane, click Marketing List Members.
4. In the grid, manually select the individual members for which you will create new opportunities.
5. In the ribbon's Actions group, click the Create Opportunities button.
6. In the Create Opportunity for Marketing List Members dialog box, complete all required fields.
7. Click Create to create opportunities for selected contacts.