This article will show you how to export contacts from Outlook to CRM 2011.
1. Open your Outlook client.
2. If your Outlook is integrated with CRM, you will see a CRM toolbar at the top of the page. Click the CRM menu and select Add Contacts To CRM.
3. The "Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Add Contacts Wizard" will come up. Click Next.
4. The next window will allow you to select the contacts you wish to import.
5. There are two modes when adding contacts: Advanced and the default Basic Import mode.
-Basic - Select which contacts you want to import, then click next. Contact records and Accounts will be created automatically based on the Outlook Contact's Company Name column.
-Advanced - This option does not add accounts automatically. It must be manually set.
6. Click Next to import the contacts.