The following article contains step by step instructions to integrate your Outlook 2010 program to Microsoft CRM 2011.
1. Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 at http://yourdomaincom.securecrmonline.com
2. When you first log in, a small yellow bar will be visible below the ribbon. Select Get CRM for Outlook. Save and run the Outlook CRM 2011 plugin.
3. Accept the Licensing Agreement and select Next.
4. Selecting Options will allow you to choose the Offline Capability. This allows Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to be available for both online and offline modes. If this is a feature you will not use, select Install Now.
5. Once the installation process has completed, you will be prompted to restart Outlook if opened. Along the Top, Select the CRM Tab and press Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlookfrom the ribbon.
6. In the configuration window, type in the URL used to log into your Dynamics CRM 2011, then select Test Connection.
7. A Microsoft Dynamics CRM login window will appear. Type in your User Name and Passwordand Press OK to start testing the connection.
8. When the Test has completed, you will now see the organization Information populate. SelectOK to start synchronizing your Outlook 2010 program with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Note: The Microsoft CRM 2011 plug in works best with Outlook 2010. The CRM organization can be viewed in your E-mail folder list within Outlook 2010 when integration has been completed.