Are you trying to create customer contracts in CRM? You will first have to create a contract template before creating the customer contract.
Please follow the provided steps to create a contract template.
1. In CRM, click on the Settings button in the navigation pane on the left.
2. Click Templates, which is at the top of the navigation pane on the left.
3. Click on the Contracts Templates option. The Contract Templates window appears, listing all current contract templates.
4. On the Contract Template's window toolbar, click NEW. A new window appears.
5. Fill in the Name and Abbreviation fields.
6. Choose a billing frequency from the drop-down list.
7. Select an Allotment type: Number of Cases, Time, and Coverage Dates.
- Number of Cases - Offer your services by the case or call. For example: You might offer a five-call service package which allows five support calls.
- Time - You can provide your services for an amount of time. For Example: You might offer a contract for five hours of time.
- Coverage Dates - Set a time frame for your services. For Example: You might offer unlimited support 12 months from the date of purchase.
8. Optional: Select a service level, discount and fill out the description.
9. Fill in the Calendar grid. Set the days and hours of support this contract offers. Click in the appropriate boxes and a green dot will appear.
- Please Note: If you provide an option for clients to purchase a support contract with extended support hours (weekends, after 5pm, etc.), you must create additional contract templates to reflect those options. If your support is 24hrs a day, you can click the 24x7 box at the bottom.
10. Click Save and Close.
NOTE: After you save a contract template, you cannot edit it.