The CRM Plugin Registration Tool enables CRM developers to customize their CRM experience by uploading plug in assemblies that they have created. The Registration Tool is entirely web-based and is accessible through a customer's own Control Panel interface.
To access the CRM Web Plugin Registration Tool
NOTE: To access the CRM Plugin Registration Tool, the login used to access the Control Panel MUST have System Administrator permissions set in CRM.
1. Log in to the Control Panel at http://my.securembox.com/
2. Click on the Tools menu on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the MS CRM Web Plugin Registration Tool.
The Plugin Registration Tool will open in a new window. Previously uploaded assemblies may be viewed in the Registered Plugins section.
To Upload a New Plugin:
1. In the Options section, click on the Upload New Assembly link. Multiple assemblies may be uploaded at a time.
2. Once the assemblies have been uploaded, click on the Submit for Deployment link to deploy the assemblies to the CRM tenant.
Please note that users of the CRM Web Plugin Registration Tool should be familiar with plugin development for CRM.