This article illustrates how to create a Knowledge Base within CRM Dynamics.
1. Log in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
2. (In the navigation pane) click Services > select Knowledge Base.
3. Select which template you would like to use, click Ok.
4. Type your title in the Title Box field.
5. In the subject box click look up and select the subject you would like to use, click Ok.
6. (In the Keywords box) Type keywords that are relevant to this specific article and separate the keywords with Commas.
NOTE: You cannot attach files or include images in articles.
7. Click Save and Close.