This article details on enabling Reflexion filtering for a customer domain or domain alias.
- Log into the Control Panel at http://my.securembox.com using your Partner credentials
- Under My Customers in the left-hand menu, select Customer List / Editor.
- Click on the Customer Account you are working with.
- Click on the Edit Customer link.
- Click on the Microsoft Exchange tab.
- Click Reflexion Email Security.
- Select the Reflexion Package you wish to enable for this customer.
- Select the customer domain to be filtered from the drop-down menu.
- Select the proper filtering server (typically asp-submit.reflexion.net).
- Click the Add Domain button.
- Click the Save Changes button.
You will be able to identify that the filtering has been successfully submitted by refreshing the page. The Email Security page will show the domain being filtered under the section labeled "Domains Configured for Reflexion Email Security"