A backup set will designate the data to be backed up to your cloud account along with the schedule of when the backups will be run. This article provides the steps to create a new Backup Set through the Intronis web portal.
Please note that the workstation to be backed up must be online and must have the eSureIT backup client software installed to be accessed by the Intronis web portal.
Microsoft Silverlight is required to access Backup and Restore functions. Due to limitations place on the Silverlight extension, Google Chrome is not recommended for performing backups or restores via the Intronis web portal. Internet Explorer is the recommend browser for these purposes.
- Log into your Cloud Backup account at https://manage.intronis.com/
- Under the Accounts/Computers tab, click on the Backup Account containing the computer to be backed up.
- Under the Computers tab, click on the Computer to be backed up
- Click on the Backup tab
- Click the Add Backup Set button
- Enter a name for the new Backup Set, and click Next
- Select the File(s) or Folder(s) to be backed up.
- Click Next
- Select the Schedule for the Backup Set to be run. Run times can be added or edited by double-clicking on the desired time of the calendar week.
- Click Next
- Customize the Backup Set retention and behavior as needed, and click Next
- Click the Create button to finish the Backup Set creation
The Backup Set can be manually run, edited, or deleted by clicking on the corresponding buttons for that Backup Set in the portal