The following article contains illustrated instructions on how to enable secret Double Octopus for use with SAML Authentication.
- To begin you will need to log into your control panel at cp.cloudplusservice.com.
- Click on My Services in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Secret Double Octopus vendor band to expand it.
- Click on the Services tab to reveal available services.
- On the far right, you will see a + symbol that reads "Customize A New SAML Service". Click it.
- A new window will open. Add in the desired Service Name and click on Enable SDO for Generic SAML.
- Click over to the Service Metadata tab. Here you can copy the XML data needed to configure your SAML. You will need to copy and paste this data certificate required by your SAML service. This should generate the information needed for the next step.
- On the Configuration tab, enter the ACS URL, Audience, and SSO URL provided by your SAML service.
- Once all of the appropriate data has been entered, click Save.