To view a history of the URLs that have been blocked by Webroot’s SecureAnywhere Web Threat Shield, generate the Block URLs History (Daily) Report.
To generate a Blocked URLs History (Daily) report:
- From the Endpoint Protection console, click the Reports tab.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select Blocked URLs History (Daily).
- Do one of the following:
- Select to view results from all policies and groups.
- Select a specific policy or group to view Blocked URLs from.
- Select the Include deactivated and hidden checkbox to display deactivated and hidden URLs that have been blocked. This is an optional step.
- When you’re done, click Submit to generate the report.
The report results display on the right side with the following information:
- URLs that have blocked
- Category of the block
- User action
- Date/Time of the block