You can rename a policy from the Policies tab. Keep in mind that policy names must be unique.
To rename a policy:
- Log in to your Endpoint Protection console.
The Endpoint Protection console displays, with the Status tab active.
- Click the Policies tab.
The Policies tab displays.
- In the Policy Name column, select the policy you want to rename.
The Rename icon becomes active.
- Click the Rename icon.
The Rename Policy window displays.
- In the Policy Name field, enter a new name and a description for the policy.
- In the Policy Description field, update the description for the policy, as needed.
- When you're done, click the Rename Policy button.
The Policy Name column reflects the new policy name.