If you are an Admin for Endpoint Protection, you can create additional admins. You might want to add other admins so they can access Endpoint Protection reports and view data.
When you create new users, Endpoint Protection sends them an email with further details for creating a password and logging in.
To add a site admin:
- Log in to my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click the Endpoint Protection tab.
The Endpoint Protection console displays.
- From the drop-down menu next to your login ID, select Manage Admins.
- Click the Create New Admins button.
The Create New Admin panel displays.
- In the Email Address field, enter the user's email address.
This is the address where the user will receive the confirmation message. The email address will also serve as the user's login name. If you entered the wrong email address and the user does not receive the message, you can change the email address and re-send it. For more information, see Editing Site Admin Settings.
- In the Time Zone field, click the Pencil icon at the right, then type the country, region, or city to display a drop-down menu of choices. From that drop-down menu, select the appropriate time zone for the new admin.
Select the Do you wish to give this user console access? checkbox.
The following fields display:
- Endpoint Protection
- Mobile Protection
- From the SecureAnywhere drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Basic — Gives limited access to consoles and account settings.
- Admin — Gives full access to all keycodes, users, and account settings in Webroot portals.
- From the Endpoint Protection drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- No Access
- Basic — Gives read-only access to endpoint scans.
- Admin — Gives full access to all settings.
- From the Mobile Protection drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- No Access
- When you're done, click the Create Admin button to send a confirmation email to the new user.
The user's email message includes a temporary password for the first login.
When the user clicks the confirmation link in the email, the Confirm Registration panel displays for the admin to enter login information.