The following article illustrates how to enable the Webroot service as a Reseller in order to manage your customers within the Webroot Secure Anywhere console.
1. To enable the Webroot service, you will fist need to log into your control panel at http://cp.cloudplusservice.com.
2. Once you are logged into, navigate to Products and Services and select The Catalog.
3. From within The Catalog you will see the Webroot service. To begin the process click the slider to the on position.
4. Click the Active Webroot button in the confirmation window.
5. Once activation is complete, you can assign services via the My Services page using the License Assignment tab. Endpoint Protection is assigned per user via the User Licenses sub-tab. Select the desired users, check the Webroot Endpoint Protection box, and click Save.